Appliques are a Fun and Easy way to add character to an ordinary/plain onesie, blanket, bib, etc.
Appliques come precut. All you need to do is iron them on and embellish them however you want.
Directions for Application
1. Prior to ironing, layer your applique on the table as if it were the finished product.
2. Peal off the paper backing on each piece. (sometimes the paper backing will come off during shipping.
This is completely fine. The sticky back is already adhered to each piece.
3. Using an iron (High heat/no steam) position the bottom piece on your onesie/blanket/etc and iron on.
Approx. 5 sec
4. If your applique has multiple layers, iron from the back piece to the front.
5. Then you may add further layers by sewing on any embellishments.
Appliques are permanently heat bonded to fabric with Wonder Under. But hand stitching is always recommended to keep your applique looking it’s best through many washes. Appliques will fray slightly after multiple washes.
Washing: Delicate Cycle – inside out in Cold Water and dry on No Heat setting.
Showing all 12 results
Green Skull and Crossbones Applique$3.50
Skull and Crossbones Applique$3.50
Brown Fox Applique$3.50
Pink Fox Applique$3.50
Dalmatian Dog Applique$3.50
Navy Scottie Dog Applique$3.50
Green Scottie Dog Applique$3.50
Scottie Dog Applique (green with blue bow)$3.50
Scottie Dog Applique ( navy with green bow)$3.50
Scottie Dog Applique (gray chevron with pink bow)$3.50