Iron Appliques are a Fun and Easy way to decorate onesies, shirts, pants, blankets, bibs, towels, etc.
Why pay $20 for an applique onesie when you can easily iron on the applique yourself. It also personalizes the baby gift more with your touch.
Applique comes as separate pieces so you can play around and set it exactly as you would like.
Measurements vary based on how you lay out your design.
Directions for Application
1. Prior to ironing, layer your applique on the table as if it were the finished product.
2. Peal off the paper backing on each piece. (sometimes the paper backing will come off during shipping.
This is completely fine. The sticky back is already adhered to each piece.
3. Using an iron (High heat/no steam) position the bottom piece on your onesie/blanket/etc and iron on.
Approx. 5 sec
4. If your applique has multiple layers, iron from the back piece to the front.
5. Sew on embellishments if desired.
Appliques are permanently heat bonded to fabric with Wonder Under. But hand stitching is always recommended to keep your applique looking it’s best through many washes. Appliques will fray slightly after multiple washes.
Washing: Delicate Cycle – inside out in Cold Water and dry on No Heat setting.